Question: if you cant fing do this problem set then maybe...
IF YOU CANT F*****ING DO THIS PROBLEM SET THEN MAYBE JUST GET THE H*** OUT OF "ADVANCED PHYSICS" BEFORE FLAGGING MY POST:
Follow my homework formatting guidelines and clearly show work (answers have already been provided, I just lost the work):
- Set up the problem in form of Given, Required, Strategy, and Solution. Clearly identify each problem.
- Write legibly and neatly (e.g., use a straight edge for making straight lines). If a page becomes hard to read due to a lot of erasing, rewrite the page. Figures should be large enough so that all dimensions and design details can be clearly labeled.
- Write equations in variable form before substituting in values, e.g F=ma or Area=L(W).
- Include units in equations and in the final answer.
- State all assumptions, and provide reference for equations and values that are not obvious.
- Clearly indicate answer by enclosing in a box or by some other method of identification.
- You may put multiple problems on one sheet if space permits, but you should clearly label each part.
Please do this problem set according to the formatting guidelines: