Question: instructions 1 go to the drindexhtml file and copy the...
1) Go to the dr_index.html file and copy the body header content. Then, go to the dr_faq.html file and paste the copied content into the document body. Repeat with the body footer so that the FAQ page has the same navigation list and footer as was used in the home page. Between the header and footer elements, insert a section element.
Within the section element, insert a header element with the id attribute pagetop. Within the header, insert the inline image file dr_logo.png with the alternate text Diane’s Runfollowed by the h1 element with the text Frequently Asked Questions.
Go to the dr_faq.txt file, this file contains a list of frequently asked questions followed by the question answers. Copy the text and then go to the dr_faq.html file and paste the copied text into the sectionelement, directly after the section header.
2) Next, you’ll create a series of hypertext links between the list of questions and their answers within the same document. Make the following changes to the sectionelement in the dr_faq.html file:
- Mark the 13 questions at the top of the section as an ordered list.
- Notice that below the ordered list you just created, the questions are repeated and each question is followed by its answer. Mark the text of those questions as an h2 heading and the answer as a paragraph. Add an id attribute to each of the 13 h2 headings with the first heading given the id faq1, the second heading faq2, and so forth down to faq13 for the last h2 heading.
- After the last answer, insert a paragraph with the text Return to the Top and mark the text as a hypertext link pointing to the header element with the id pagetop.
- Return to the ordered list at the top of the section that you created during the first bullet point. Change each item in the ordered list to a hypertext link pointing to the h2 heading containing the question’s answer that you created in the second bullet point. For example, the first question How do I sign up?should be linked to the h2 heading with the faq1 id.
New Perspectives on HTML5 and CSS3, 7th Edition
Case Problem 3
Diane's Run Home Page
Author: Grace Hennessy
<meta name="keywords" content="breast cancer, run, charity" />
<title>Diane's Run FAQ</title>
<link href="dr_layout3.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link href="dr_base.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<li><a href="dr_info.html">Race Info</a><li>
<img src="dr_logo.png" alt="Diane's Run" />
<h1> Frequently Asked Questions </h1>
<li> <a href="h2 id=faq1"> How do I sign up?</a> </li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq2">What is the minimum fund-raising total I have to raise?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq3">Will I receive a shirt to wear at the race?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq4">When will my registration pack arrive?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq5">What does it cost to register?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq6">What happens during the race?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq7">Will the race be cancelled if it rains?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq8">Do I need to register my child?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq9">Can I bring my pet?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq10">Where do I park?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq11">Can I collect sponsorship online?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq12">How do I withdraw from the event?</a></li>
<li><a href="h2 id=faq13">I am looking for accommodation for the event, where is best to stay?</a></li>
<h2 id="faq1">How do I sign up?</h2>
Go to our online form where you can enter your registration information.
Remember that the registration desk is closed the night before the
<h2 id="faq2">What is the minimum fund-raising total I have to raise?</h2>
There is no minimum sponsorship target. Any total will help in the cause.
Just try and raise as much as you can.
<h2 id="faq3">Will I receive a shirt to wear at the race?</h2>
Yes! We will be sending out a state of the art running vest or T-shirt
to you in the post about a month before race day. Please remember to
specify which vest or T-shirt size you would like when
confirming your place.
<h2 id="faq4"> When will my registration pack arrive?</h2>
We will mail out your registration pack in the post within two weeks
of your registration. If you have not received the pack within that
time, please contact us.
<h2 id="faq5">What does it cost to register?</h2>
$35 for the 5K/10K race. The 1-Mile Fun Runs are free.
<h2 id="faq6">What happens during the race?</h2>
Please visit the Race Info page for all
details on what to expect on race day.
<h2 id="faq7">Will the race be cancelled if it rains?</h2>
This event will occur rain or shine. We suggest ponchos and rain
gear if it does happen to rain. All registration fees and donations
are non-refundable in the event of rain.
<h2 id="faq8">Do I need to register my child?</h2>
Yes, if your child is participating in the 5K/10K races. There is no
need to register children for the 1 Mile Fun Run.
<h2 id="faq9">Can I bring my pet?</h2>
Pets are discouraged at the race. There are over 2000 people competing in the race
and it is too crowded to accommodate pets.
<h2 id="faq10">Where do I park?</h2>
The earlier you arrive at the race site, the easier parking will be!
You may park on the streets as long as you are not blocking driveways or
residential streets. We encourage you to carpool with your team or
other participants if possible.
<h2 id="faq11">Can I collect sponsorship online?</h2>
Yes. You can sign up at several web charity organizers and follow
their easy step by step guide to create your own online fund-raising page.
All money raised through your page will be automatically sent through to
us and allocated to your record.
<h2 id="faq12">How do I withdraw from the event?</h2>
The registration pack will include an official event magazine with withdrawal
instructions. Complete the withdrawal form and send it to the race organizers along
with the race gear and timing chip. A $10 organizational fee will be charged
to all withdrawals.
<h2 id="faq13">I am looking for accommodation for the event, where is best to stay?</h2>
We are partnering with the Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce to direct visiting
runners for places to stay. Low-cost camping is available in Prairie Park.
<p> <a href="header id = pagetop"> Return to the Top </a> </p>
Diane's Run - 45 Mountain Drive - Cheyenne, WY 82001.
What is the correct code?