Question: java problem consider a class staffmember that represents all workers...
Consider a class StaffMember that represents all workers in a certain organization, some of whom are managers, some are engineers and some are administrative assistant. Each staff member has a name, ID, recruitment year and each member get paid monthly based on his type.
Managers: Basic salary + (Basic salary × Serving years × 0.01) Engineers: Basic salary + (Basic salary × Serving years × 0.02) Administrative Assistant: Working hours × Hourly wage.
You are required to:
A. Implement StaffMember class and all of its subclasses.
B. Implement StaffMembersTest.java class that allows the user to choose from
the following menu options:
1. Add a new staff member.
2. Remove a staff member.
3. Display all staff members in the organization with complete
4. Exit. Note: application will continue until the user chooses 4.
C. In StaffMembersTest.java, you are required to implement the following static methods:
1. displayMenu method that prints the menu and returns the user choice. 2. printMembers method that prints all members’ info.
3. addMember, that allows the user to add a new member based on the member type.
4. removeMember, that removes a member based on his ID.