Question: list the signs and symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome make...
- List the signs and symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Make a diagram of the sensory innervation of the Arm, forearm and Hand
- Make a table/diagram/list of the branches of the brachial plexus you can recall with their function
- Draw the brachial plexus with all its main branches
- Make a table/list/diagram of the most common locations for injuries of the terminal branches of the brachial plexus
Educational objectives PBL #5
Identify the Subclavian artery, its branches and trajectory (where does it begin/end?) Organize the Axillary artery based on its portions. Demarcate its boundaries.
List the branches of the axillary artery.
Demarcate the boundaries of the brachial artery. List all its branches.
List the main arterial anastomoses of the upper limb
List the branches of the Radial artery and ulnar artery
Contrast the superficial and deep palmar arches (is there any difference?)
Associate the main vessels with a space/bone in order to quickly identify a probable injury
Contrast the Deep veins of the upper limb with the arteries of the upper limb
List and identify the superficial veins of the upper limb