Question: nursing care plan nursing management of labor and birth at...
Nursing care plan.
Nursing Management of Labor and Birth at Risk.
Carol, age 17, is pregnant with her first child. Her menstrual dates are accurate and her date of conception is limited to one possible day. Her physician gives her an EDC of March 28th. Carol has gone past her due date and refuses to have her labor induced. Carol states, “My grandmother says that the baby will come when it is good and ready.” It is now April 14th and Carol is at 42 3/7 weeks' gestation. She calls the office and reports that she is having a significant lower backache and she just passed “a glob of bloody mucus” from her vagina.
1. What is the definition of Medical Diagnosis Etiology/Pathophysiology for this patient?
2. What are the Common Sign/Symptoms?
3. What are the Potential Complications?
4. What are the Expected Assessment Findings head to toe?
5. What are the Diagnostic Studies/Labs for this patient case?
6. What are the NANDA Nursing Diagnoses for this patient case?