Question: on the course website menu utilize the quotpower and privilege...
- On the course website menu, utilize the "power and privilege definitions"
- For each definition listed on the page please provide an example in your own words of what that term means--one to two sentences.
- For the last term on the page "gender" state the difference between sex and gender.
(1) how can being a part of societies dominant group (as described below) create a situation where some have the wind at their backs (as described below)
(2) how can the wind vary based on your demographic elements that make you a part of the dominant group and how can this play out in the workplace
"Wind at their backs"
People who are privileged move threw life with the wind at their backs. Thus have it much easier because they do not face many difficulties to get to where they are