Question: only question 3 create a c console application that fulfills...
Only question 3
Create a C# console application that fulfills the following requirements:
1. Get a list of integer numbers from the user on A SINGLE LINE
• The numbers will be in the range [0,100]
• The numbers will be separated by spaces
• You may assume that the user enters a correctly formatted input string that meets these requirements
• You may use Console.ReadLine or a similar method to get input from the user
2. Add all the numbers to a binary search tree in the order they were entered
• Don’t allow duplicates
• Use the Split function on the entered string for easy parsing (split on the space character)
3. Display the numbers in sorted order (smallest first, largest last).
• Traverse the tree in order to produce this output.