Question: ovarian cancer define the condition are there different criteria different...
- Define the condition (Are there different criteria? Different definitions?)
- Prevalence (What is the distribution in the population? Think about person, place, and time factors)
- Exposures & Risk factors (quantified with research)
- i. Example: Not “gender is a risk factor” , Instead: Women are at a (X) greater risk than men (must include comparison group)
- Screening (How is the disease identified?)
- Policy & Prevention Strategies (What is being done to lessen the burden of disease?)