Question: part a questions in your own words answer the following...
Part A: Questions
In your own words answer the following questions:
1) Describe what is meant by the ‘purpose’ of a meeting?
2) List two legal requirements regarding formal meetings.
3) List two ethical (good manners) requirements regarding meetings.
4) Terminology. In your own words describe what the following terms mean in regards to meetings.
▪ Minutes book
5) Describe the roles and responsibilities for the following members of a meeting?
▪ Chairperson of the committee
▪ Secretary of the committee
▪ Treasurer of the committee
6) In your opinion what is the best channel of communication (how to inform) used to advise participants of an upcoming meeting in an educational environment? Explain your answer.
7) List what specific information a Notice of Meeting may include in order to prepare participants for a meeting?
8) Describe why it is good to have an agenda?
9) In your opinion what is the best time to provide participants with the agenda? Explain your answer.
10) Describe why it is important for the chairperson to ensure that the agenda is followed?