Question: please do it clear and correct way answer the following...
please do it clear and correct way
Answer the following questions:
- Joint b/w the first costal cartilage and sternum is__________ and rest of the rest of the costal cartilages and sternum connection is ____________.
- Joint found only in skull is called___________
- Tooth in socket____________
- Bones united by fibrocartilage______________
- Synovial fluid rich in______________
- Epiphysis and diaphysis connected by (in children) ______________
- Which joint has wide range of motion hip or shoulder?
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) of the knee prevents ___________of the knee
- Bending your head back until it hurts is an example of ________.
- Holding your arm up is ____________ of your arm, know adduction, abduction, circumduction, heyperextension, supination and pronation.
- What are menisci (articular discs)?
- What is moving a limb away from the midline of the body along the frontal plane called?
- Explain briefly what is rheumatoid arthritis