Question: please help code this in c and follow format the...
please help code this in c++ and follow format, the assignment starts below the dashed line
- Test each step as you go by entering at least three pairs of values. More values would be better.
- Write a program that consists of a while-loop that reads in one double each time around
- Each time through the loop write out the value entered
- Define two variables to keep track of which is the smallest and which is the largest value you have seen so far
- If it’s the smallest or tied for the smallest so far, write The smallest so far after the number.
- If it is the largest or tied for the largest so far, write The largest so far after the number.
- Exit the program when a terminating '|' is entered.
- Add a unit to each double entered; that is, enter values such as 10cm, 2.5in, 5ft, or 3.33m.
- Accept the four units: cm, m, in, ft. Assume conversion factors 1m == 100cm, 1in == 2.54cm, 1ft == 12in.
- Read the unit indicator into a string. You may consider 12 m (with a space between the number and the unit) equivalent to 12m (without a space). Keep in mind that cin will read them the same way.
- After converting, each time through the loop write out the value entered in meters
- Reject values without units or with “illegal” representations of units, such as y, yard, meter, km, and gallons.
- In this case, output ```Invalid unit\n" and exit the program
- Keep track of the sum of values entered (as well as the smallest and the largest) and the number of values entered.
- When the loop ends, print
- the smallest
- the largest
- the number of values
- the sum of values.
- Note that to keep the sum, you have to decide on a unit to use for that sum; use meters.
- Keep all the values entered (converted into meters) in a vector. At the end, write out those values.
- Before writing out the values from the vector, sort them (that will make them come out in increasing order).
1.5m 1.5m The smallest so far The largest so far 1.5cm 0.015m The smallest so far 1.5in 0.0381m 1.5ft 0.4572m Smallest: 0.015, largest: 1.5, total: 2.0103 Values: 0.015 0.0381 0.4572 1.5