1. Math
  2. Statistics And Probability
  3. please show all work and steps...

Question: please show all work and steps...

Question details

2. Suppose that 52% of the customers of a particular car dealership are men and the remaining 48% are women. The marketing office wants to be able to predict the gender of individual buyers. You know from historical data at the dealership that 5% of male buyers choose Trim Package l and that 10% of female buyers choose Trim Package l when buying a new car from your dealership. Given that a new car was sold with Trim Package 1, what is the probability that the buyer was a man?

Please show all work and steps!

Solution by an expert tutor
Blurred Solution
This question has been solved
Subscribe to see this solution