Question: please use your own words and use the following links...
Please use your own words and Use the following links only
National Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education and Care
Relevant learning framework (EYLF or VEYLDF)
National Quality Standard (NQS)
Code of Ethics
Rights of the Child
Rights of Indigenous People
1) How do western systems and structures impact on our developing trusting relationships Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples? (‘consider dominant culture’)
2) Why is it important to establish key aspects of cultural safety in consultation with local Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people?
3) What communication techniques and work practices should be used show respect for the cultural differences of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people?
4) Why is it important to involve Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people in evaluations of programs and to revise our strategies and approaches based on these evaluations and feedback?
5) What can we use to measure the success of our cultural safety strategies?