Question: prokaryotes are fundamentally different than eukaryotes therefore pick one topic...
Prokaryotes are fundamentally different than eukaryotes; therefore pick one topic and discuss.
- Types of flagella
- Glycocalyx - slime layer
- Glycocalyx - capsule
- Fluid Mosaic model
- Types of storage bodies
- Endospores (what are they, how do they form)
- Medically significant endospores
- Bacterial shapes - cocci
- Bacterial shapes - bacilli
- Bacterial shapes - spirochetes
- Bacterial shapes - curviform
- Bacterial arrangements (groupings)
- Species and strains
- Green and purple sulfur bacteria
- Types of environments for Archaea
- Basic components of a prokaryote
- Taxonomy to include Bergy’s
- What is life?