Question: que 4 walkthrough the sample httpmsdnmicrosoftcomenuslibraryms752299vs100aspx which guides you through...
Que 4: Walkthrough the sample: (http://msdn.microsoft.com/enus/library/ms752299(VS.100).aspx) which guides you through the development of a simple WPF application using the following steps.
- Defining XAML to design the appearance of the application's user interface (UI).
- Writing code to build the application's behavior.
- Creating an application definition to manage the application.
- Adding controls and creating the layout to compose the application UI.
- Creating styles to create a consistent appearance throughout an application's UI.
- Binding the UI to data to both populate the UI from data and keep the data and UI synchronized.
- Personalize your application.(FIG 3)