Question: question 1 identify and in the slide image below question...
Identify and in the slide image below.
What is the difference between the rough and smooth endoplasmic reticulum?
What components of the eukaryotic cell were visible in the onion root tip? Which components were not? Why do you think some components were more visible than others?
In this experiment, you observed onion root tip cells. What structure could be observed in these cells that would not be observed in a human cel
Would an animal cell be able to survive without mitochondria? Why or why not?
|Block Dimesions||Surface Area (cm2)||Volume (cm3)||Time Required for Complete Color Change||Distance of Diffusion|
|1cm x 1cm x 1cm|
|1cm x 2cm x 2cm|
|1cm x 1cm x 6cm|
How did the surface area affect diffusion from the block? What about volume? What about the surface area-to-volume ratio?
Which factor had the greatest effect on diffusion from the block?
How does this experiment demonstrate the need for larger cells to divide?
Determine the surface area, volume, and surface area-to-volume ratio for the three blocks below. Then, state which block would be the most ideal cellular morphology. Why?
Please submit pictures of the blocks after you have completed lab 2 experiment 2.
Then answer all the questions and explain in detail.
- List and describe the four forms of energy used in the human body.
- Describe the three major types of chemical bonds and any subtype they have. Compare and contrast the three.
- Define homeostasis and describe the parts and functions of the homeostatic control mechanism.
- Describe the four macromolecules, in detail. Include the elements that build the four molecules, the building blocks, and the major functions of the four.
- List and describe the structural organization of the human body.