Question: question 1 liquid phase reaction a b reaction rate...
Liquid phase Reaction: A → B
For the above CSTR (continuous stirrer tank reactor), variable volume, temperature, concentrations
- List the variables and parameters
- What is/are possible control objective(s) you can anticipate as a process engineer?
- Develop the dynamic models for the above process.
- Perform the degree of freedom analysis of the process.
- Classify the variables in terms of output (controlled variable), manipulated variable (s), disturbance (load) variable(s).