Question: required paper elements an introduction that clearly presents chosen career...
Required paper elements:
- An introduction that clearly presents chosen career path and the topics the paper will present.
- A paper body that includes the following:
- Identification and definition of your chosen career path
- Responsibilities of the career path
- Skills required in the career path
- Credentials or educational requirements for the career
- Professional organizations that support your chosen career
- Certification requirements for membership to a professional organization and benefits of certification (Are there costs?)
- Job opportunities for the career path locally and nationally-- Is there job growth?
- Salary or wages of the career
- Challenges of the career path
- Words from someone already in the career
- Other information that seems pertinent to the reader.
3. A Conclusion that summarizes your career path paper.