Question: restart your subscription to keep accessing solutions your zookal study...
Restart your subscription to keep accessing solutions. Your Zookal Study subscription will expire on February 6, 2019. CONTINUE MY SUBSCRIPTION
home / study / science / advanced physics / advanced physics questions and answers / if you cant f*****ing do this problem set then maybe just get the h*** out of "advanced physics" ...
Your question has been posted.
We'll notify you when a Zookal Expert has answered. Post another question.
Question: IF YOU CANT F*****ING DO THIS PROBLEM SET THEN MAYBE JUST GET THE H*** OUT OF "ADVANCED PHYSICS" ...
IF YOU CANT F*****ING DO THIS PROBLEM SET THEN MAYBE JUST GET THE H*** OUT OF "ADVANCED PHYSICS" BEFORE FLAGGING MY POST:
Follow my homework formatting guidelines and clearly show work (answers have already been provided, I just lost the work):
- Set up the problem in form of Given, Required, Strategy, and Solution. Clearly identify each problem.
- Write legibly and neatly (e.g., use a straight edge for making straight lines). If a page becomes hard to read due to a lot of erasing, rewrite the page. Figures should be large enough so that all dimensions and design details can be clearly labeled.
- Write equations in variable form before substituting in values, e.g F=ma or Area=L(W).
- Include units in equations and in the final answer.
- State all assumptions, and provide reference for equations and values that are not obvious.
- Clearly indicate answer by enclosing in a box or by some other method of identification.
- You may put multiple problems on one sheet if space permits, but you should clearly label each part.
Please do this problem set according to the formatting guidelines:
ALSO PLEASE ONLY USE THESE FORMULAS OR IF YOU USE A NEW FORMULA, CLEARLY SHOW HOW YOU DERIVED IT FROM ONE OF THESE: