Question: set up rails on your localhost generate a controller called...
- Set up Rails on your localhost.
- Generate a controller called "demo". This will be your application's resource leading to its views.
- Generate a view called "index", and add the following HTML content to it:
<h1>Welcome to CIS199!</h1>
- Launch rails server on your localhost.
- Go to http://localhost:3000/demo/index (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Capture the screenshot including the browser URL showing the above link in the image. Your screenshot should look similar to the following.
- Upload the image in this question.