Question: still learning how to code in c so this exercise...
- write a C++ program that asks user to enter students' quiz scores, calculate the total score for each students and average for all.
- number of students: 1 through 5. That is, at least one student and up to 5.
- number of quizes: 8 through 10. That is, at least 8 quizes and up to 10.
- quiz score range: 0 through 100.
- when entering quiz scores, if user enters -1, that means the user has finished entering scores for that student.
- you may choose to calculate and display total score for each student after finishing entering all quiz scores for that student; or do so after all students scores have been entered.
- average for all: it is the average of total scores, not the average of quizes.