Question: this module week you will implement repetitive tasks in your...
This module week, you will implement repetitive tasks in your program while using conditional and iteration statements in C# with VISUAL STUDIO (I am using a MacBookPro).
- Implement a loop option that suits your project. The goal is to cycle through all questions in a first round and read the appropriate user’s input from the console.
- Mark whether the input is the correct answer.
- Cycle through all incorrectly answered questions in a second round.
- Tally the results and display the number of correct/incorrect answered questions, at the end.
Here is my current code:
All I really need to do is:
1. ) See how to loop at the end of the quiz if they are indeed wrong answers
2.) Tally the results and display the number of correct/incorrect answered questions, at the end.
This current code runs perfectly fine via Visual Studio on my MacBook as of now. All I have managed to do is
1. Ask the questions
2. Tell the user whether or not the answer is correct or incorrect