Question: title analysis of resources and services available to support gifted...
Title: Analysis of resources and services available to support gifted education in Australia
Lily is 18 months old and attends child care three days per week, recently she has begun biting other children. The other parents are very upset and have threatened to remove their children from the centre after they were bitten by Lily. Her psychologist has stated that she believes Lily is gifted and recommended she be moved to the 2 year old room, which stopped Lily’s biting. Lily’s mum is feeling overwhelmed and alone. She would like to find out how best to support and engage Lily. She would also like to meet others that understand what she is going through.
Use the Case Study of Lily to:
• Identify, describe and analyse the range of resources and services available to support
the education of young gifted and talented children in Australia.
• Apply early childhood perspectives to analyse the suitability of gifted education
resources and services for young children.
• Assess the suitability, accessibility and availability of the resources and services.
• Identify and discuss barriers that may prevent parents and children from using the
resources and services.
• Formulate recommendationsfor improvement of gifted education support services
particularly for disadvantaged and vulnerable children and families.
Could you help me breakdown the question and clarify what should I do?