Question: true false uncertain state whether each of the following statements...
- True, False, Uncertain
State whether each of the following statements is true, false or uncertain. Explain and support your answer. There is not necessarily one right answer to these questions. All the credit is in the explanation (but you must state T, F, or U).
- The full cost of medical school includes mainly tuition, room, and board for the school.
- Uncompensated care in the U.S. is entirely subsidized by government programs, namely Medicare and Medicaid.
- In a DRG payment system, hospitals receive payment according to the number of services rendered.
- The approval of Vioxx, a painkiller that was taken off the market in 2004 because it was implicated in several cardiac arrests, is an example of Type I error by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The Dartmouth-Atlas research project finds that health care spending varied widely across different American cities in the early 2000s, and that Medicare enrollees in high-spending cities were a lot healthier as a result.