Question: true or false from a liquidity perspective the cash ratio...
true or false
- from a liquidity perspective, the cash ratio is stricter than the quick ratio and the current ratio
- compared to a chain of luxury hotels, a chain of pizza restaurants should have a higher asset turnover, but a lower operating profit margin
- quick ratio = ( current assets- inventory ) / current liabilities
- return on equity = EBIT / equity
- at the end of 2017, amazon’s cash conversion cycle was minus 21.6 days; its average collection period was 19.8 days; its days of inventory were 37.4 days. therefore amazon’s average payment period was 78.8 days. is that last statement true or false?