Question: use sql developer to get the results for the following...
Use SQL Developer to get the results for the following queries. This needs to be done in SQL. Please post the code for each question number.
- Display all the data (rows and columns) contained in the CUSTOMERS table.
- Display only the first and last names of the authors in the AUTHOR table.
- List all the categories of the books in the BOOKS table, but list each category only once.
- List the title and publication dates of the all the books in the BOOKS table in order by publication date.
- List the last names and first names of the customers in the CUSTOMERS table separated by a comma and a blank space, e.g. JONES, SARAH. Use a column alias "Customer Name" for the results.