Question: use sql to answer the questions below show your work...
Use SQL to answer the questions below (Show your work and identify all primary and foreign keys):
create queries, save the SQL syntax of all queries in one text file, separate and mark with question number.
1. List the name and contact information for suppliers in Nebraska (NE).
2. List all of the employees who are managed by Katy Reasoner.
3. Are male dogs more likely to be registered than the females?
4. Does the store have more potential sales revenue (list price) in inventory (quantity on hand) for dog items or cat items?
5. Which employee sold the most quantity of items in March?