Question: use the following link to respond to the following questions...
Use the following link to respond to the following questions /content/enforced/709739-MULT-124969/Road Safety Education and Safe Transport Policy October 2018 (1)1.docx
1) Read the road safety education and safe transport policy
2) What is the main purpose of the policy?
3) Why is road safety education important?
4) What is the early childhood service duty of care obligation?
5) Identify 3 responsibilities educators
6) If you as an educator observe a parent/guardian or authorised nominee not using a child restraint, using the wrong child restraint, using a child restraint inappropriately or engaging in other unsafe behaviours such as parking illegally or not using a bicycle helmet what should do?
7) If the parent/guardian or authorised nominee persists with unsafe road use behaviours, the early childhood educator must notify the Nominated Supervisor or Approved Provider, who should then do what?
8) What would you do if a parent/guardian or authorised nominee appeared impaired or intoxicated upon collection of their child/children