Question: use the six thinking hats to generate a solution on...
Use the six thinking hats to generate a solution on if I should pursue an MBA?
Each hat represents a distinct direction for challenging the problem.
- White Hat - Information - during the white hat discussion, only the facts are presented.
- Red Hat - Emotions - everyone shares their gut feelings without any justification for them.
- Black Hat - Discernment - cautious thinking, what could go wrong.
- Yellow Hat - Optimism - discuss the benefits.
- Green Hat - Creativity - time to present the oddball ideas, with little criticism.
- Blue Hat - Direction - The chairperson wears the blue hat and can direct the discussion into a different mode.