Question: visit the aasb website wwwaasbgovau and answer the following 1...
Visit the AASB website (www.aasb.gov.au) and answer the following:
1. Who is the Chair of the AASB?
2. Who are the members, and which organizations do they represent?
3. Which accounting standards have been issued in the past year?
4. Why are there differences in the numbering systems for current accounting standards (e.g. AASB x, AASB xxx, and AASB XXXX)?
5. What current projects (if any) is the AASB working on in cooperation with the IASB?
2. Visit the website of the International Accounting Standards Board (www.ifrs.org).
1. the most recent stage of the conceptual framework revision
2. the accounting standards being changed as a result of moves towards international convergence
3. the membership of the IASB and which countries the members come from
4. the goals of the IASB.
Try to reply to me in your language I don't want a long Answer, short but understandable.