Question: wages due but not paid 1800 electricity bill due but...
- Wages due but not paid $1800
- Electricity bill due but not paid amounting to $450
- Insurance had been paid for the period 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 for an amount of $3,600.
- Interest earned but not yet received of $750
- Depreciation – Van $1,400
- Rent received in advance $3,000
- Bad Debts to be written off for $1,320.00 including GST.
- Doubtful debts totalling $1200
- Create Provision for Long Service Leave $5,000
- Long Service Leave taken $1,500
- Obsolete stock during stocktake amounting $550 which needs to be written off.
- Th Credit sales occurring during the current period amounting to $440 (inclusive GST) were not recorded. e cost of sales was $250.
general jounrnal each