Question: what are the three components in the aim planning process...
What are the three components in the AIM planning process for business messages, audience analysis, idea development and message structuring?
2. What is the general nature of excellence in business thinking and how does it apply to the idea development stage of planning messages?
3. What are the basic considerations in the audience analysis stage of planning messages?
4. What is the nature of framing for business messages?
5. What are the common types of logical inconsistencies in business messages?
6. What is the important of achieving positive and other-oriented tone in business messages?