Question: what is likely to happen when there is an increase...
What is likely to happen when there is an increase in
the population of a prey species?
- Higher incidence of interactions between prey and predators.
- A subsequent increase in the predator population size.
- More chances for the prey species members to be killed.
- A and C.
- None of the above
Which of the following is an example of
- The ability of human adults to digest lactose.
- A tall giraffe that can eat plants that other members of its species cannot reach.
- A bacterium that survives antibiotic treatment.
- All of the above are correct.
- None of the above.