Question: write a python program that prompts the user for a...
Write a Python program that prompts the user for a binary string, and then compute the length of the string without using any built-in python functions (e.g len() ). Also, compute the number of 1's in that binary string (polarity of a binary string).
You should first write a Python function polarity() which
accepts one argument, a String that contains only the characters 0
or 1. This function should complete the following tasks:
• Calculate and the length of the String without using the len() function
• Compute the polarity of the String
• Return the length and polarity of the String
Notes: The polarity() function should not print any values – it should only calculate and return them.
Next, write a Python function named main() that accepts no arguments. The main() function should complete the following tasks:
• Prompt the user to enter a String containing only the characters 0 or 1
• Calls the polarity() function providing the String as an argument
• Assigns the two values returned by the polarity()function to variables
• Using the print() function, display the values returned by the polarity()function.