Question: you are the health information management director you want to...
You are the Health Information Management Director. You want to obtain feedback from your employees about what they would like to see during new employee orientation and also during in-services/training sessions throughout the year. You want to make sure that you aware of all the learning styles in your department. You also want to consider the possible methods of providing the training. You should list the type of question (Date, etc), the question you wish to ask, and the Response Options for your Question. These questions should relate to the scenario listed above.
Your questionnaire should have the following information.
1. Title of the Questionnaire
2. Introduction to the questionnaire (Purpose)
3. Directions (How to complete the form)
4. Demographic Data- have at least 3 demographic questions
5. Closing Statement (This is how you end the questionnaire.)