Question: you are working as an intern at a new company...
You are working as an intern at a new company. Your boss, Paul, was recently hired as a systems analyst and he needs to set up a structured walk-through/peer group review but isn’t quite clear on exactly what that involves. Since this is his first walk-through/peer group review, he wants to make a good impression. Paul has tasked you with finding the answers to the following questions:
- What is the purpose of the structured walk-through/peer group
- Why does it need to be done? Is it something that historically has been proven to be beneficial?
- How does the walk-through fit in with the SDLC?
- At what phase does this come into play?
- Does it impact whether or not they can move onto the next phase of the SDLC?
- Who will Paul need to have involved?
- What roles will each team member play?
- What activities will each member be responsible for?
- What deliverable(s) does the walk-through produce?