Question: you have use rstudio for this 43215321 introduction to...
You have use R-studio for this.
4321/5321 - Introduction to Symbolic Computation
1 Assessments guide
1. Turn in homeworks for grading on or before the \ Due Date " on D2L.
2. Assignments Etiquette:
(a) Create a script file for every homework. Every homework should have the le
name starting with your last name, your 1st initial and then assignment number
i.e. HW#. For example:
(b) Every script file in the beginning should have the following:
# HW (The correct number)
# (Your name here)
(c) Make sure you have numbered the questions correctly using the # symbol.
(d) There should be some space between any two questions.
(e) Label/name your homework appropriately and give detailed headings,
comments descriptions etc to your solutions.
Math 4321/5321 - Introduction to Symbolic Computation
1. What is the command to check your current working directory?
2. Setup your working directory to a new 'Math4321HW' folder in your desktop and check
your current working directory.
3. Use the help feature to write 4-5 lines about Trigonometric functions. Hint: Use the
4. Simple Math Calculations. Find
(a) square root of 625
(c) Sine of pi divided by 6. Your answer should be 0.5
(f) What do you notice about the commands: cos(pi/2) and cospi(1/2).
(g) tangent of angle 90. Your answer should be NaN. As we know that Tangent of 90
(h) log10(1000). Your answer should be 3.
5. Check if there is a package: devtools. If not, then install the package.
6. Write the command to Load the devtools package.