Question: you need to implement belowlinked list structure each of the...
You need to implement below-linked list structure. Each of the student node should have value and the pointer to the next student node. You need to have four nodes in your linked list. Each of your node should contain the data and then pointer to the next student node. Once the list is created, then write the method to print all the student node values.
You need to implement following things:
- Create a structure called as a studentnode that has data and pointer to the next node
- Create a constructor to initialize the linked list
- Implement the destructor that should delete the linked list once the program finishes the execution
- Implement a function to add a new node into the list with value
- Write a method to print all the values