Question: you should create a driver class that calls the implementation...
You should create a driver class that calls the implementation in a separate class. You should not rely on static methods in the implementation class.
Specific methods to be defined/implemented
1. Create and use each primitive type.
2. Create a constant that can be used as a sentinel.
3. Use an if to control program execution.
4. Use a for, while and do while loop in your program.
5. Create an array in your program, add values to it and print it.
Specific Requirements: Your program should allow the user to enter a selection for the different steps in your program. For example, one of your conditions could be to allow the user to enter a list of names. Another could be to print this list of names. You could add a sort routine, to sort in ascending order. There are no requirements to execute specific functionality, you must use each of the concepts listed above.