Question: your job is to use bootstrap to redo this page...
Your job is to use bootstrap to redo this page in YOUR OWN STYLE. The new page MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. An overall bootstrap grid layout. This layout MUST allow the page to be displayed in any size. For example the page will display properly in a smart phone. Review and play with the links provided in this module to get an idea of how this works.
2. Your page must include (at least) one table of information (with multiple rows and columns) controlled by bootstrap. The table must look professional and be attractive to the eye. Review the links provided in this module related to tables to discover how this works.
3. The page must include *at least" two text styles shown in this module. Review the links provided for examples of text styles.
4. Include one additional bootstrap technique not previously mentioned (you might want to look at another module to get an idea).
5. At the very bottom of the page, include an additional table that explains what bootstrap techniques you used to complete this assignment.