Question: youre planning on making 4 meatloafs for a party you...
You're planning on making 4 meatloafs for a party. You go to the
store to buy breadcrumbs, and see they are sold by the canister.
How many canisters do you need to buy?
First, determine what information you need to answer this question, then click here to display that info (along with other info).
- How much breadcrumbs does the recipe call for? It calls for 1 1/4 cups of breadcrumbs.
- How many meatloafs does the recipe make? It makes 1 meatloaf.
- How many servings does that recipe make? It says it serves 10.
- How big is the canister? It is cylindrical, 3.5 inches across and 7 inches tall.
- What is the net weight of the contents of 1 canister? 15 ounces.
- How much does a canister cost? $2.69
- How much does a cup of breadcrumbs weigh? I'm not sure, but
maybe something from the nutritional label will help.
You will need canisters.
Give your answer accurate to at least one decimal place (You can only buy whole canisters, but this way you'll know how much you'll have left over)